Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Want a Great Fly Fishing Expo? Starts Jan. 12, 2006

Daily Bag Limit�Blog Archive � International Sportsmen�s Expo: "THE INTERNATIONAL SPORTSMEN�S EXPO will kick off their Western Tour at the San Mateo County Expo Center in San Mateo, CA, from Jan 12 to 16. In addition to a huge sportfishing show, a huge hunting show, a huge travel show, the San Mateo ISE hosts the largest fly fishing expo west of the Mississippi River.
Highlights include an expanded lineup of sponsors and manufacturers, a casting competition, Spey casting demonstrations, the California Fly Fishing Theater, a fly fishing round table, fly tying demonstrations and Lefty Kreh, fly-fishing�s most-revered celebrity. For more information call 1-800-545-6100."

Tom Remington.

Thanks for clueing into such good info, Tom. I'll pass the word along, just in case there are some last-minute fly fishers who can attend. Sounds like a dream!

Fly Fishing & Fly Tying News
M. A. Louise

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am new to blogs and the more I read the more I find something interesting. Thank you.

dry tortugas fishing trip

2:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Great site. Has anyone seen this site yet? - fly rods. I was amazed by the pics in the pdf they're giving away, so I'm looking for someone who knows if this guy is on the level, before I buy this book.

4:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Found your site by searching for fly fishing advice. I'm always looking for new pages on fly fishing advice and yours is excellent.
fly fishing advice

6:59 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed a distraction from my normal duties and your blog has provided that for me.

Thank You
fishing rods

6:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home