Friday, July 22, 2005

Numazu Densen OJT: I introduce my homemade flies.

Numazu Densen OJT: I introduce my homemade flies.: "Thursday, July 21, 2005
I introduce my homemade flies.
This time, I introduce my homemade flies. From I started fly fishing, I have thought I want to try tying own flies some day. So, I bought tying gears little by little,�.tying book, tying vise, bird�s wing, color threads, �etc. Some of all things, tying vise, bird�s wing were little expensive. Actually, if I tried to tie, it was really fan. If I couldn�t make good, I want to make it better, next time. If I could make good, I want to make more,�.Anyway, I�m really fan. And I�m really happy when I can get trout by own make flies. But, I'm sorry. I cann't take their photos good."


Great Flies! Lots of credit to you, as you learn about a fascinating sport and practise your English at the same time! Fly fishing is truly international! Everybody from around the world can appreciate the flies you tie and the skill you are learning. Keep up the good work!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog was an enjoyable read for me.. keep the good info coming and I'll try to come back soon.

Regards:
crappie fishing

8:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home